There is a thought that if you want to lose weight, then you need to eat less. Cut down on your meals and exercise more. Chrissie Mitchell’s Favorite Foods Diet program defies this rule.
She has come up with a program that actually helps you eat all the food that you love to eat and still lose weight and stay slim and trim.
How is that possible? Let’s have a look:
These can be found in the food that you eat, and no changes are made in your food habits.
In fact, this program encourages you to eat and eat healthily. It has been noticed that by having healthy eating a person can lose around 3 pounds from the first week onwards.
Your diet program will usually consist of vegetables and fruits which are non-starchy, whole grains, lean proteins, dairy with low fat and healthy fat.
They will be provided to you in a controlled portion with a mix of different combinations. So you do not force yourself to starve or eat ingredients that you do not find tasty.
Instead, you eat what you love to eat but in a controlled manner and multiple times a day.
Let’s have a look at the Pros and Cons of this dietary program.
- It helps you lose those extra pounds at the wrong place at a faster pace.
- It helps those who need to go that extra mile to lose weight.
- The diet program is very user-friendly.
- Very easy to apply in your day to day life with no extra measures needed to be taken.
- It helps you maintain good health on a long term basis.
- It helps you to keep fit both mentally and physically.
- There are no physical books, and everything is online in a digital version.
- A lot of discipline is needed to get results.