Would you like to fatten your legs and buttocks? We know that it is important to follow a proper diet and perform exercises that tone that area of the body, but it is also possible to firm the skin and increase the thickness of the butt more quickly by using some natural products.
Thanks to these natural products, you will be able to keep the skin of the buttocks always perfect, avoid such annoying conditions as fluid retention and cellulite and show off well-toned and firm buttocks.
Pay attention to the following lines of this article and discover what are the best home remedies for fattening legs and buttocks.
1. Exfoliate the skin of the buttocks
The exfoliation not only an aesthetic task is used to remove dead cells and soften the skin, but also reactivates the microcirculation of the area you are going to be treated;
For this reason, exfoliating the skin of the buttocks once or twice a week at least is something that can help to firm them and prevent unsightly sagging from appearing.
We recommend that you perform the exfoliation at the time of the shower, for this you will only have to apply an exfoliating gel on the buttocks and perform circular massages so that it penetrates well into the skin.
You can use horsehair gloves to enhance the effects of exfoliation and leave the skin completely smooth, eliminating all imperfections.
2. Herbal teas with phytoestrogens
Among the best home remedies for fattening legs and buttocks ; are the infusions with phytoestrogens.
These are chemical compounds that are part of the composition of some foods and natural products and that act in the female body in a similar way to estrogens; which intervene both in the growth and in the increase of the buttocks and the bust.
Next, we detail which are these medicinal plants that contain phytoestrogens so that you can make infusions with them that help you increase your buttocks quickly and naturally.
Red clover is a plant that contains isoflavones, which are a type of phytoestrogen that helps fight the loss of collagen in the skin and keep it at the proper thickness.
To prepare the infusion, you will have to add 3 small tablespoons of red clover in a cup of boiling water and boil for 10 minutes. After this time; Remove from heat, let it steep for 10 more minutes and drink 2 cups a day for 1 month to see results.
Fennel seeds help to increase hormonal levels in a woman’s body by promoting an accumulation of adipose tissue in the buttocks; so these will increase in thickness and size.
Boil 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds in a cup of water for about 5 minutes. Let the infusion rest for about 10 minutes, strain, and drink 1 or 2 cups a day.
Fenugreek is a medicinal herb that also contributes to the growth and enlargement of the buttocks and breasts thanks to its content of estrogenic saponins, which act like estrogens in the body and help in muscle development and increase the volume of the buttocks.
To make the fenugreek infusion, boil 1 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat, let it rest for another 10 minutes, strain the preparation and drink 1 cup a day.
3. Masks to increase the buttocks
Another way to achieve natural gluteal enlargement is to apply it to the buttocks area; some homemade masks are made with products that have firming, toning, and moisturizing properties.
Take note of the following recipes and do not forget to combine them with a good diet and performing exercises that tone the buttocks.
- Cucumber and egg mask : blend 1 small cucumber with 1 egg yolk and apply the paste obtained on the buttocks giving a circular massage and leaving it to act for 20 minutes. It is ideal for firming the skin of the buttocks and moisturizing it.
- Grape mask: crush about 6 or 7 purple grapes and apply the paste that you obtain on the buttocks, massaging from the bottom up with circular movements. Leave on for about 10 minutes and then rinse with warm water. The nails have firming properties and fight sagging.
- Apple mask : chop 2 red apples and liquefy them together with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Apply the mask on your butt, letting it act for 20 minutes. This is one of the most popular homemade creams to increase buttocks, ideal to add more volume and tone them.
- Avocado and honey mask : blend an avocado with 2 tablespoons of honey and apply the resulting cream on the buttocks, massaging in upward and circular movements. The combination of avocado and honey firms and nourishes the skin from its inner layers.
4. Foods to increase the buttocks
In addition to the home remedies to increase anterior glutes; If you want to perceive the changes in your figure in a short time it is essential that you pay attention to your daily diet. It should be healthy and have the right balance of protein, carbohydrates, and good fats.
Among the most recommended foods to increase glutes, we have eggs, fish, chicken, turkey, legumes, red meat, tomatoes, quinoa, oats, walnuts, etc.
On the contrary, it is important that you avoid the consumption of processed foods, cold cuts, fried foods and those that are high in saturated fat.
Do not forget that a good diet should always be accompanied by a good session of physical activity to lift the buttocks.